Auction - Tract 2 of 2 30+/- Acres of Great Cattle Pasture / Haymeadow in Labette County, Kansas.
Land Auction Saturday, Sept 30th at 12- noon as an ABSOLUTE auction. The Roberts' Trust will have two tracts of land auctioned. Tract 1 with 80 acres, pond and home, & Tract 2 with approximately 30 acres across the road to the east.
Driving Directions / Property Address: From Coffeyville east at intersection 169 / 166 HWY go east on 166 approximately 5 miles. Turn north on chase road and go 1/2 mile. The pasture is on the east side of the road.
Legal Description: Sect 30, T34, R18 30+/- Acres.
Property Description: Located just off HWY-166 this pasture land is set up great for cattle and has like new fences.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
• Taxes shall be prorated to the date of closing.
• Title and closing costs shall be split 50/50. Any back taxes are paid by the Seller.
• Property is being sold in as is where is with no warranties or guarantees. All inspections must be conducted prior to the sale.
• Closing shall be with Chautauqua Hills and Abstract on or before October 30th, 2023. 5% non-refundable earnest money down day of sale.
• All bids will be considered cash deals, no financing, appraisal or inspection contingencies will be accepted.
• Red Cedar Land Co. is acting as a Seller's Agent only.
• All real estate is selling subject to any easements. Real estate is not selling subject to any inspections or bank approval. All boundary line maps are approximate. Real estate shall be sold with no disclosure statements. All property information is believed to be accurate, however Red Cedar Land Co. is not liable for its accuracy.
• All bids are considered final. At the end of the auction buyer will sign contract and pay nonrefundable earnest.
Auctioneer & Land Agent: Cody Ross (417) 529-4416
Close to Coffeyville KS
1/2 Mile off 166