180± Acres
New Listing
Shannon County, Missouri

Little Shawnee Farm

ID: 39542
Status: New Listing
Price: $740,000
Acres: 180±
Price Per Acre: $4,111
Type: Farms, Hunting Land, Horse Property
Address: 000 County Road 507
City, State: Winona, Missouri
County: Shannon
ZIP Code: 65588
Presented By: Anthony Rodebush
Taxes: $700


 Beautiful Ozarks Farm setting on 180 acres m/l nestled 8 miles from Eminence. Missouri's horseback riding capital. Currently being utilized as cattle farm this property has multiple amazing homesites. Featuring an 80x70 haybarn with 4 existing horse stalls and an enclosed workshop. In addition to the barn the property is fenced and cross fenced for seasonal grazing and has several springs and a stocked spring fed pond for year-round running water. The Cross-Country Trail Rides Current and Jacks Fork Rivers are all within 15 minutes of this farm and many more incredible Ozarks treasures.

Additional Information


  • quail
  • small game
  • turkey
  • whitetail deer


  • barn
  • fencing
  • well
  • workshop

Ask Anthony About This Property

Nearby Properties Around Shannon County

7 Studio cabins with a 20-unit mini storage
New Listing
Shannon County, MO
 Great rental investment opportunity! Up for grabs are 7 studio cabins, 20 mini storage units and 4 full RV hookups all setting on just over 2 acres in the town of Winona. If you're looking to get into the rental business or expand your rental p...
2± Acres
New Listing
Carter County, MO
18 Acres in Fremont that has county road frontage and joins Forest Service on the back side! If you're looking for a great place to build your forever home within 10 minutes of Van Buren and have seclusion and the ability to hunt out your back door, ...
18± Acres
New Listing
Carter County, MO
 Absolutely Beautiful Fremont Missouri farm offered for sale on the open market for the first time! This 110-acre t/- farm has everything to offer and then some. With approximately 70 percent grass and the remaining 30 percent in Oak and Marketa...
110± Acres